This teaching practice was
done the Wednesday 19th. I started with a warm up called “Ninja
Hands.” I like this activity because people, especially young people, enjoy it
a lot and require students’ concentration. On the other hand, it is useful to
elicit students speaking skills. Then, I developed a reading activity related
to the topic they were going to study, which was about the quantifiers many, a lot of and few. This
reading helped students understand the topic better since it contained the
examples in contexts.
After that, I proceed to
give the grammar explanation. To be sincere I had some problems because the
topic is quite complex. Even so, the students could understand my explanation.
I tried to give clear explanations. This was showed in the practice. Students
did really well, with minus problems with some students.
Overall, I enjoyed teaching
this class because I tried not to make the mistakes I did in the past, and I
could see an improvement here because I even noticed a better workflow and
rapport from students. I know that receiving feedback will make me a better
teacher.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario